17(e) Vegetable and Rootcrop Cleaners
Company Contact Address:
Address: CTM Harpley, Cross Street, Harpley,
King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 6TJ, United Kingdom.
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1485 520355
Fax: + 44 (0) 1485 520062
E.mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are a sugar beet grower or haulier... you
need a totally reliable cleaner loader that matches your
loading needs and the increasingly stringent dirt tare
standards imposed by the factories.
Over 50 years of close liaison with our customers and the
processors has established a standard that is second to none
and a range of cleaner loaders that offers the flexibility
to meet your needs more accurately than before.
- 1 to 3 tonne a minute throughput.
Ease of handling for fast set up including powered self
- Choice of axle/wheel configurations for excellent
manouevrability and stability. Steering axle may be fitted
to either end.
- Heavy gauge steel hoppers designed for loading from 3
- High ground clearance and flared chassis design for ease
of soil removal and uninterrupted operation.
- Pick off table options for high usage and extended
elevator conveyor which provides a pick off facility
suitable for occasional use.
Reliable, low maintenance aircooled diesel engines with
electric start and protection system. The engine provides
plenty of torque across a variable speed range. Complies
with latest EU emission legislation.
- Large capacity fuel tank for uninterupted use.
- Conveyors and elevators with sealed rollers and webs
proven for long, trouble free service and minimum beet
- Energy efficient twin pump hydraulics provide smooth speed
control in hoppers and pick off conveyors.